Johann Heinrich Schmelzer - Biography
Schmelzer's greatest contributions were to the development of the Sonata and Suite forms.
His pupils include Heinrich Ignaz Franz Biber and Johann Jakob Walther. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Johann Heinrich Schmelzer top songs
- Follia for New Entry of the Sprinter and Other Equestrian Manoeuvres
- Courante for the Entry of His Imperial Majesty and All the Cavalry
- Sarabande for the End of the Ballet
- Sonata variata in D Minor
- Sonata a 3, "Lanterly": Lanterly (Sonate a 3)
- Sonata natalis in D major
- Sonata per chiesa et camera
- Sacro-profanus concentus musicus: Sonata a 3, "Pastorale"
- Sonata No. 8 a 5
- Sacro-profanus concentus musicus: Sonata No. 5 a 6