Sharlene Hector - Biography
Sharlene Hector first came to prominence when she sang backing vocals for Basement Jaxx. She sang live vocals for them on tour as well as being a vocalist on their track 'Good Luck.' Sharlene was then picked to front an advertising campaign for Coca-Cola where she walks in the street, giving people bottles of diet coke, and sings her hit song 'I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free' Since then, Sharlene has released a dance single 'Holding Me' which acheived limited success. She continues to sing with Basement Jaxx.
Read more about Sharlene Hector on Last.fm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Sharlene Hector top songs
- Holdin' Me (Jaxx club mix)
- You Don't Have to Tell Me
- I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
- Holdin' Me (Jazz Club Vocal)
- Are You Listening?
- Holdin' Me - Jazz Club Vocal
- Holdin' Me
- Holdin' m
- Like I Used To (feat. Kevin Mark Trail)
- Holdin' Me [Basement Jaxx Vocal Dub]